AVISA, as one of the leading Independent EASA Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisations, is looking for experienced Airworthiness Engineers to join its team.
Our Fleet Airworthiness Engineers are responsible for;
- Management of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes and production of associated reliability reports
- Carrying out the assessment of all Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins and ensuring that any applicable ADs and SBs are scheduled for accomplishment in the required timescales
- Producing a Workscope for all base maintenance, engine and/or component maintenance and any Out of Phase Maintenance Requirements
- Reviewing all in-service defects to ensure rectification or deferment in accordance with Customer requirements and monitoring repetitive defects and co-ordinating their rectification by an Approved Maintenance Organisation
- Managing the Airworthiness Review process to ensure compliance
Skills and Experience
At least 5 years’ experience in aircraft engineering or Aeronautic Degree or Recognised aircraft engineering apprenticeship, be Computer literate and competent administrators/planners with a good understanding of the EASA Part M and ideally the EASA 145 regulations. Ability to work unsupervised with high professionalism and attention to detail and quality.
Previous experience within an EASA Part M CAMO is required.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the UK and be willing to undertake overseas travel as part of the role.
This position will be based at our Cuckfield, West Sussex location, so residing within commutable distance would be essential.