This course is aimed at Stores Managers and Receiving Inspectors. IATA airlines are required to ensure their Stores Inspectors have initial and recurrent training.
The Aims of the course are to give delegates a full understanding of all elements associated with the effective management of the Store and receipt of Parts and Materials.
The objectives of the course are
1. To give delegates a detailed understanding of the requirements to Manage and Develop an Aviation Store.
2. To provide a regulatory and industry perspective for staff involved in Stores Management and Receipt Inspection
3. To develop procedures for use in Stores and Goods Inspection
The benefits of attending the course are…
1. To develop the attendees understanding of airworthiness and Receipt Certification principles including Electrostatic Inspection
2. To enable delegates to review the problems associated with identifying and reporting bogus parts
The key topics of the course are
- Regulatory Frame Work
- Acceptance of Components 145
- PMA Parts
- Acceptance of Components Part M Subpart E
- IOSA Materials Management
- The problem of Bogus Parts
- Bogus Parts reporting Procedures
- Facility Requirements
- Human Factors
- Stores Procedures