This course is designed for persons who require an overview of Maintenance Programmes.
The Aim of the course is to give delegates an understanding of Maintenance Programmes.
The objectives of the course are
1. To give delegates information relating to regulations affecting the approval, management and development of MP and the TC Holders’ processes involved in the initial development of maintenance programmes such as:
• Ageing Structures
• SFAR 88
• Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS)
The benefits of attending the course are:
1. To explore the processes associated with:
• Operator management of maintenance programmes including escalation and optimization, engine and component off-wing programmes, alignment checks
• Documents necessary for the effective management of maintenance programmes including the MRB report, Maintenance Planning Data, Supplemental Inspection Documents.
The key topics of the course are
- Module 1 – Origins
- Module 2 – Sources – MRB, TC – AWLS etc, Components, Generic MPs, National Requirement
- Module 3 – EMP
- Module 4 – Reliability – A Practical Guide
- Module 5 – Evolutions/Escalations
- Module 6 – LUMPs
- Module 7 – Revisions, Variations
- Module 8 – Approval & Management – NAA, Direct/Indirect Approval, Processes