This course is aimed at all those who require an overview of Aviation Regulations in Civil Aviation and have no previous knowledge of this area.
This course will outline the overall regulatory framework of civil aviation and introduce delegates to the various regulatory bodies and the rules and laws made by them.
The objectives of the course are
1. To give delegates an overview of Aviation Regulations in Civil Aviation.
The benefits of attending the course are
1. For administrative staff to understand the relevance of regulations to their role.
The key topics of the course are
- Introduction to International & European Organisations, their purpose & relationships
- National Airworthiness Authorities
- Discussion on need for Regulation & nature of Regulation
- Purpose and need for pan European Regulation
- Overview of the EASA Regulation Structure
- Assistance on the understanding of Implementing Rules
- Explanation of individual regulations and the resulting organizations and the relationships between them
- Discussion on impact of Regulation on everyday life
- Review of delegates experience of regulation
- Relevance of Regulations to Administrative staff
- How to find the Regulations