This course is aimed at Quality Managers, Error Managers, MEMS Co-ordinators, Maintenance Managers, Forward operating base key staff and Licensed Engineers.
The aim of the course is to give delegates an introduction to Human Factors and is a mandatory requirement for all EASA Part 145 approved organisations.
The objectives of the course are
1. To explore the implications of error, the organisation’s safety culture, its procedures and safety policy and methods of communication.
The benefits of attending the course are
1. To give delegates an better understanding of the subject and to find workable methods to improve standards and compliance.
The key topics of the course are
- General rules
- Introduction to Human factors and the implications of error
- Organisation’s safety culture
- Human error and error provoking behavior
- Error reduction/mitigation
- Environment/Human Performance and Limitations
- Tooling and access equipment
- Management and Supervision
- Error Reporting