This course has been designed for any Staff in CAMOs or Part 145 Organisations who will be involved in ETOPS operations.
The Aims of the course are to give delegates a full understanding of the ETOPS requirements.It looks in detail at all of required procedures, responsibilities and tasks both for Manufacturers and Operators
The objectives of the course are
1. A detailed practical understanding of what we mean by ETOPS and why Operators require it.
2. To Provide a detailed understanding of what is involved in obtaining ETOPS Type Design Approval
3. Provide a detailed understanding of what is involved for an Operator to achieve Operations ETOPS approval
4. Takes a detailed look at ETOPS specific requirements such as CMP Documents, Verification Flights, ETOPS Critical Systems and Multiple System Maintenance requirements, ETOPS Pre Departure Checks
The benefits of attending the course are
1. To give delegates an understanding of ETOPS Concepts and its economic importance to Operators.
2. To understand what Manufacturers are required to do to achieve Type Design approval for a specific airframe/engine combination.
3. To understand what Operators are required to do to achieve ETOPS operational approval and the ongoing requirements for Operators to maintain ETOPS Operational Approval
The key topics of the course are
- Introduction to ETOPS Concepts and its Economic Significance
- A detailed overview of ETOPS Type Design Approval Requirements
o ETOPS Significant Systems
o In Service Experience for Type Design Approval
o Accelerated ( or Early) ETOPS Type Design Approval
o ETOPS Type Design Approval Evaluation Criteria
- A detailed overview of ETOPS Operational Approval Considerations
o ETOPS Operational Approval Plan Process
o Validation of ETOPS Processes
o ETOPS Approval Categories ( 90, 120, 180 and above 180 minutes)
o Continuing Airworthiness Requirements
o Part 145 Requirements