This course is aimed at JAR-OPS 1/3 operators, Subpart G CAMOs, Quality Managers, CAMs, Airworthiness Review Staff, NAA staff.
The Aims of the course are to give delegates a full understanding of the operator’s responsibilities, contracted arrangements, Subpart C & G responsibilities and Subpart I ARC arrangements.
The objectives of the course are
1. To satisfy the needs of the Accountable Manager responsible for JAR/EU OPS 1/3 operators, maintenance post holders, Quality Managers and Part 145 maintenance organisations wishing to gain Part M Subpart G approval.
The benefits of attending the course are
1. To give delegates an overview of Part M implementation and how to avoid potential problems. It contains numerous examples which will give a practical perspective of how to apply the knowledge that they gain in the workplace.
The key topics of the course are:
- Introduction to high-level applicable regulations, including the role of EASA and Continued
- Airworthiness in a regulatory environment
- Airworthiness and Continued Airworthiness concepts
- EASA Part M Overview, its Subparts and Guidance Material
- Detailed review of Subparts B,C,G & I
- Practical examples of Part M and Part 145, JAR-OPS 1 & 3 and Part 21
- Related management of EASA approved Mods and Repairs
- Nominated Form 4 Holder responsibilities
- Overview of Part M implementation and how to avoid potential problems