This course is aimed at Training School Managers, Examiners, Instructors and Quality Audit staff.
The Aims of the course are to give delegates a full understanding of Engineering Training requirements. It looks in detail at the EASA Part 66 and 147 regulations as they relate to both basic and type training
The objectives of the course are
1. To give delegates a broad and structured view of the Part 66 and 147 regulations especially with regards to basic and type training courses and the facilities required for conducting training.
The benefits of attending the course are
1. To give delegates an understanding of the Part 66 and 147 requirements and ensure that facilities and course meet the regulatory requirements.
The key topics of the course are
- Regulation Framework
- Scope and Privileges
- Continued Validity of an AML
- Type / task Training and Ratings
- Facilities, Equipment and Training Material
- Personnel and Records
- The Approved Training Courses