This Course is aimed at Operators and Maintenance Organisations, Regulatory Staff from National Aviation Authorities and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) approval holders.
This course is designed to give delegates a thorough understanding of Part 145 and will help them apply it to the company and individual roles within which the attendees work. The course also covers acceptable means of compliance.
The objectives of the course are
1. For delegates to gain knowledge of the key components of EASA Part 145.
The benefits of attending the course are
1. To give delegates the necessary knowledge to be able to implement Part 145 within an organization.
The key topics of the course are
- ICAO origins and roles
- EASA working methods/structure/procedures
- Airworthiness concepts
- Part M practical application including its introduction and differences with JAR/EU OPS
- Part 145 introduction including fundamentals and eligibility principles
- Part 145 practical application
- Terms of approval and their importance
- Certifying Staff
- Acceptance of components
- Maintenance data
- Production planning
- Certification of maintenance
- Maintenance records
- Occurrence reporting
- Quality system
- MOE and its relevance
- Privileges and what happens when the company does not adhere
- MOE and form 4 holder responsibilities
- Relevance within corporate governance and legal liability
All Avisa’s courses are highly practical and include numerous examples abd exercises which will give participants a practical perspective of how to apply the knowledge they gain.