This course is aimed at Part 145 C Rated Maintenance Organisations.
This course is designed to give delegates a thorough understanding of Part 145 and will help them apply it to the C rated company and individual roles within which the attendees work. The course also covers acceptable means of compliance.
The objectives of the course are
1. For delegates to gain knowledge of the key components of EASA Part 145 as applicable to organisations only holding C ratings.
The benefits of attending the course are
1. To give delegates the necessary knowledge to be able to implement Part 145 within a C rated organization.
The key topics of the course are
- ICAO origins and roles
- EASA working methods/structure/procedures
- Airworthiness concepts
- Part 145 introduction including fundamentals and eligibility principles
- Part 145 practical application
- Terms of approval and their importance
- Certifying Staff
- Acceptance of components
- Maintenance data
- Production planning
- Certification of Maintenance
- Maintenance records
- Occurrence reporting
- Quality system
- MOE and its relevance
- Privileges and what happens when the company does not adhere
- MOE and form 4 holder responsibilities
- Relevance within corporate governance and legal liability