This course is aimed at Part 145 C Rated Maintenance Organisations.
This course is designed to give delegates an understanding of Part 145 and will help them apply it to the C rated company and individual roles within which the attendees work. The course also covers acceptable means of appliance.
The objectives of the course are
- For delegates to gain knowledge of the key components of EASA Part 145 as applicable to organisations only holding C ratings.
The benefits of attending the course are
- To give delegates the necessary knowledge to be able to implement Part 145 within a C rated organisation.
The key topics of the course are
- EASA regulation structure
- Airworthiness concepts
- Part 145 introduction including fundamentals and eligibility principles
- Part 145 practical application
- Terms of approval and their importance
- Certifying Staff
- Acceptance of components
- Maintenance data
- Production planning
- Certification of Maintenance
- Maintenance records
- Occurrence reporting
- Quality system
- MOE and its relevance
- Privileges and what happens when a company does not adhere
- MOE and form 4 holder responsibilities